Dayton/Pinckney Ramp, 21 East Dayton Street
With easy access from Dayton Street, the 471 stall Dayton/Pinckney parking ramp, offers convenience for the tenants of 44 East Mifflin and 22 East Mifflin Street office buildings and visitors to Madison’s Capitol Square.
The Dayton/Pinckney parking ramp welcomes night & weekend visitors to downtown Madison. Conveniently located on the Capitol Square, the Dayton/Pinckney ramp offers easy-to-use credit card pay stations and reasonable rates. The Dayton/Pinckney parking ramp is co-owned by the Mullins Group.
Dayton/Pinckney Ramp Features:
- On-site parking attendants
- Covered bicycle parking
- A clean environment
- 471 parking stalls
- Abundant client and visitor parking
- Automated pay stations
Monthly Parking Rate
- $160.00 per month
- Waitlisted, no monthly parking available.
- To add yourself to the waitlist, click on the Monthly Parking button on this page, then click on the Find Parking button, select the location or locations you would like to park at, fill out the account information and submit it, then you are added to the waitlist. We will email you once there is an opening.
Night & Weekend Parking Rates
- Weekday Evenings - $3.00 flat fee
- Special Events - $5.00 to $10.00 flat fee
- Saturday & Sunday - $5.00 flat fee
Weekday Parking Rates (4am to 5pm)
- $1.00 per half hour / $12.00 maximum