Dayton/Pinckney Ramp, 21 East Dayton Street
With easy access from Dayton Street, the 471 stall Dayton/Pinckney parking ramp, offers convenience for the tenants of 44 East Mifflin and 22 East Mifflin Street office buildings and visitors to Madison’s Capitol Square.
The Dayton/Pinckney parking ramp welcomes night & weekend visitors to downtown Madison. Conveniently located on the Capitol Square, the Dayton/Pinckney ramp offers easy-to-use credit card pay stations and reasonable rates. The Dayton/Pinckney parking ramp is co-owned by the Mullins Group.
Dayton/Pinckney Ramp Features:
- On-site parking attendants
- Covered bicycle parking
- A clean environment
- 471 parking stalls
- Abundant client and visitor parking
- Automated pay stations
Monthly Parking Rate
- $150.00 per month
- Waitlisted, no monthly parking availible, e-mail to be added to the wait list.
Night & Weekend Parking Rates
- Weekday Evenings - $3.00 flat fee
- Special Events - $5.00 flat fee
- Saturday & Sunday - $5.00 flat fee
Weekday Parking Rates (4am to 5pm)
- $1.00 per half hour / $12.00 maximum