It is important for all who use these outdoor areas to adhere to a few simple rules. These rules are designed to ensure that the space will be enjoyable for everyone.
- No smoking is permitted at any time
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed unless approved by ULI as part of an event
- No glass bottles or drinking glasses are permitted on the terrace except in designated areas and subject to specific usage rules
- No grilling is allowed
- Leave the terrace area clean when you leave and take all refuse to your office for proper disposal. Tenants must provide their own trash receptacles
- Outdoor umbrellas must be closed and taken down nightly to prevent damage to pavers, windows, etc.
- Please respect the privacy of tenants in office suites that border the outdoor spaces
- Please respect the rights of other people who may be using the terraces at the same time
- Do not feed any birds or other wildlife
Each office lease contains a complete list of building rules, which apply to all areas of the building, including the outdoor terraces. If you have any questions, please call the ULI office.